Saturday, August 15, 2009

The best laid plans...



These pictures are "other Pop-pop and Nan-Na." Emily Grace had her first visit to the Veterinarian, as a helper not a patient. Emily has been waking up at 6:30/6:45/7:00am all summer, now a week before we go back to school she starts sleeping until 8:00+; based on her old sleep pattern I made the appointment for 8:30am. At 8:15 I had no cat, no kid and no help to pull this all together, a mad scramble ensued. I made it there on time, but by the time I got there the cat was strapped in the car seat and Emily Grace was in the cat carrier. The Vet, Dr. Barsch was great about explaining everything he was doing so Emily could watch and understand as he examined the cat and gave her her shots. The only part I wasn't so sure about was when they collected a stool sample. Looks painful, if the cat was a boy I would have suggested they check the prostrate while they were in there.

Love,
Dad

No comments: