Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mom, Mom, Mom, Momma, Momma, Mommy, Mommy....Dadda?


I'm sure I don't say it nearly enough but, there is no greater joy in this world than watching Emily Grace and her mother interact. Doesn't matter if it's bath time or changing a diaper; mealtime or reading a book; just the way Marcy talks to and loves Emily Grace is a sight to behold. It almost makes up for the non-stop stream of requests from Emily Grace for her mother. Second on the list of requested items from Emily Grace is pizza. Emily and I went out to dinner the other night and when the waitress came to take our drink order, Emily looked her right in the eye and said, plain as day "I want pizza!" Fortunately, the waitress was out of ear shot when Emily Grace followed up her initial request with an order for a short beer (Budweiser, for Grandma). That's my girl....

Love,
Dad

No comments: