Sunday, July 27, 2008

Now I know...



I always thought that "child-proofing" the house was for the safety of Emily Grace. Wrong! It's to help me keep my sanity; even if it isn't working very well these days. Mom uses baking soda to clean the house and stores it under the sink. The cabinet is "child-proofed" but every time I turn around Emily's walking around with the baking soda and the cabinet is still locked. How is this possible? It's like living with a miniature version of David Copperfield. Finally, the secret revealed! Just like a bad Fox TV special. Emily was crawling into the cabinets two doors down and climbing over everything until she gets what she needs. I'm not sure I feel any better now that I know that I need to keep everything four feet above floor level. Should be handy in case of flooding.....

Love,
Dad

No comments: