Sunday, December 30, 2007

Midnight? My bedtime is ASAP


Emily's getting ready for her first New Year's Eve party. It should be interesting with three of mom's college friends/roommates and their families coming over; Emily will be passed from mom to mom to mom. Which will help me keep track of her; she's a sneaky little thing. Emily's working on her crawling, but not when you're watching. We were on the floor for a long time and while Emily was up on all four (knees & hands) she wasn't moving very far. When I left the room to answer the phone I could hear her ripping up the magazine I had left on the floor. When I got back I moved her back to her original position and waited and watched, nothing. When I went to answer the phone again more crumpled paper. Thank God mom came home and saved me.

Dad

No comments: